Monday, July 20, 2015

Reese's Heart Book-sneak peek

 Diving back into a started project from many years ago. This is a sneak peek of what's to come.
Some elements are scrapbook paper and assembled elements like peanut butter cups in a silver wrapper.
And the rest was a pain, hand stenciling, stamping, and embossing pages to create my own color matching textures for the book.
I did so much embossing today that I was tired of it. But I'll admit with chosen plain colors and a little embossing, I'm challenging myself to use what I have on hand to make papers of matching theme and not go off to the store to find another paper stack.
 Though the embossing is a bit messy, I guess it adds character.
I also have some plain stamped paper. Stay tuned for the finished project.

No comments:

Post a Comment